A document management system (DMS) is a computer system (or computer programs) used to track and store electronic documents. It is capable of history tracking and saving various versions of a document and who modified them. The term encompasses concepts of content management systems. It is a component of enterprise content management (ECM) systems relating to digital asset management, document imaging, workflow systems and records management systems.
Triosuite will integrate all your business processes together
- Promotes collaboration and increases productivity.
- Empowers your team and helps to monitor their daily work.
- Allows immediate decision making.
- More than 22 modules built according to the international standards and best practices.
The cloud version of TrioERP
– Reduces the cost of hardware, maintenance and upgrades.
– Includes 15+ modules.
– Goes live within 10 minutes.